2D/UI Artist (m/f/d)
at our site in Walsrode, Hamburg, or remote
Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrene | Anstellung
Do you have a completed design degree and are looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in games and want to express your creativity? Join us in an inspiring work environment that provides opportunities for both innovative design concepts and personal growth. If this sounds intriguing, we encourage you to apply – even if you don't meet all requirements but feel up to the task!
- As a 2D/UI Artist (m/f/d), you will be responsible for designing user interfaces and HUDs for various platforms.
- Additionally, you will create user interfaces and screen elements that make the gaming experience unique.
- Your artistic talent will also contribute to designing items, characters and backgrounds that bring the game to life.
- Finally, you will create and communicate wireframes, style guides and mood boards.
- Previous professional experience as a 2D/UI Artist or in a comparable position
- Profound experience in creating UI art and 2D elements for games
- Knowledge of graphics design for game UIs
- Proficient in Figma or Sketch, as well as Adobe Suite or Affinity Suite
- Knowledge of 3D and Unity is advantageous
- Good proficiency in both German and English, spoken and written
- Strong communication skills, creativity, teamwork, and the ability to work independently
What to expect:
- General conditions: 28 days' holiday, flexible working time models
- Advanced training & career: Own training centre, diverse development opportunities throughout the entire group of companies
- Team & Community: Staff events, departmental events
- Security & protection: Company pension scheme
- Exclusive offers: E-bike leasing
Any further questions?
Phone: +49 5772 49345
WhatsApp: +49 151 16219977
Joke Sophie Meyring