UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
at our site in Walsrode, Hamburg, or remote
Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrene | Anstellung
Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer (m/f/d) who is passionate about games and mobile apps? User Experience Design, Interaction Design, and Information Architecture are not just buzzwords to you but rather your passion? With us, you can unleash your creative ideas and shape the future of gaming. If this sounds intriguing, we encourage you to apply – even if you don't meet all requirements but feel up to the task!
- As a UI/UX Designer (m/f/d), you will design the interactions and the overall look and feel of our gaming platform.
- Additionally, you will create UI screens, dialogs, HUDs, and 2D assets that will captivate our app users.
- Analyzing user behavior to understand their needs and create a corresponding gaming experience will also be part of your responsibilities.
- Expert in creating user flows, wireframes, and click dummies
- Profound knowledge of software tools such as Figma, Zeplin, and Sketch (or Adobe Suite, Affinity Suite)
- Good proficiency in both German and English, spoken and written
- Analytical thinking, creativity, ability to work independently, and a team player attitude
What to expect:
- General conditions: 28 days' holiday, flexible working time models
- Advanced training & career: Own training centre, diverse development opportunities throughout the entire group of companies
- Team & Community: Staff events, departmental events
- Security & protection: Company pension scheme
- Exclusive offers: E-bike leasing
Any further questions?
Phone: +49 5772 49345
WhatsApp: +49 151 16219977
Joke Sophie Meyring