Concept Artist (m/f/d)
at our site in Walsrode, Hamburg, or remote
Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrene | Anstellung
Do you have some initial experience in the field of Concept Art for games and are eager to take on new challenges? Do you have a keen sense of colors and lighting and want to showcase your creativity? If this sounds intriguing, we encourage you to apply – even if you don't meet all requirements but feel up to the task!
- As a Concept Artist (m/f/d), your main focus will be on creating creative art assets.
- Additionally, you will design new characters, environments and game backgrounds with strong expressive qualities.
- You will also be involved in creating marketing artworks as part of your creative tasks.
- Successfully completed degree in Design, Game Design, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Previous professional experience in Concept Art for games is advantageous
- Proficiency in using the Adobe Suite or Affinity Suite
- Good proficiency in both German and English, spoken and written
- Strong communication skills, creativity, and ability to work in a team
What to expect:
- General conditions: 28 days' holiday, flexible working time models
- Advanced training & career: Own training centre, diverse development opportunities throughout the entire group of companies
- Team & Community: Staff events, departmental events
- Security & protection: Company pension scheme
- Exclusive offers: E-bike leasing
Any further questions?
Phone: +49 5772 49345
WhatsApp: +49 151 16219977
Joke Sophie Meyring